We hope you are not surprised, but many St. Clair County resources are not on the Internet.
- Let’s Collaborate! Surnames our members are researching. Want to connect with us?
- Queries – Questions about your ancestor are published in the Society Newsletter and Quarterly. Free to members, non-members pay a fee. Read about queries here.
- Open some doors with St. Clair County Research and Resources: A Genealogist’s Guide, a book available at a reduced price for SCCGS members. Updates and new databases are posted to the member website.
- Our monthly programs feature genealogy topics of interest. Visitors always welcome.
- Tips for researching your ancestor: pitfalls, advice, research plan example.
Whether you attend in person or view select lectures online, a conference is well worth the experience and money spent. We have no reservations saying you will come away energized, focused, and knowledgeable.
National and regional conferences
Videos and webinars
Learning tools, tips, and in-depth research by others are available at these sites (not an endoresment).
St. Clair County Genealogical Society, PO Box 431, Belleville, IL 62222-0431.
©1997, 2018, the St. Clair County Genealogical Society. All rights reserved.
Information may be linked to but not copied. Authorized by SCCGS Board of Directors. Contact Us.