QUERY POLICY - ST. CLAIR COUNTY, ILLINOIS GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
To Publish Your Query in the St. Clair County Genealogical Society
Advertising for goods and services is not allowed. SCCGS Policy March 2011
Quarterly and Newsletter
SCCGS Member Policy
- Queries will appear in the Newsletter and Quarterly without charge as a member benefit.
- Kindly include your membership number (on your mailing label) in the subject line.
- Current members submit your query here for forwarding to the query editor.
- Non-members may also send their queries in for publication at a rate of $5.00 per query per issue to the USPS address below.
Query Content Guidelines
Back to SCCGS Home or Links to Internet Queries
- Limit queries to 50 words or less, member and non-member alike.
- Mention at least one date or year span, provide full names when known.
The usual who, what, when, where, serve as a good prompts.
Be specific as to the type of help or information you seek (death date, baptismal record, marriage license, for example)
- Please do not abbreviate (leave this to the query editor.)
- Please include your postal address, e-mail address is optional.
Kindly include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with all correspondence needing a reply. Thank you.
St. Clair County Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 431
Belleville, IL 62222-0431
Latest update 21 May 2012